College Idea Hunt
With more than 200 business colleges in Nepal, entrepreneurship has become the most viable career choice for students. But with only theory based curriculum and knowledge, it has proved difficult for students to ensure that they are going towards the right path of entrepreneurship.
And this is where Idea Studio Inter College Idea Hunt supported by Meeting Point, comes into the picture. Idea Studio Nepal will be organizing Intra College and Inter College business idea hunt to help prosper and motivate students into positive approaches to entrepreneurship. The target is to reach 100 colleges.
Idea Studio Intra College Idea Hunt Procedure-
- Minimum 20 students to participate with their ideas.
- They will be given 2 minutes each to pitch their idea.
- The judges will be the college principal, season 1 and 2 Ideators, and idea studio executive.
- One Ideator will be selected from each college.
- This event will be recorded by Meeting point for television.
After the Intra College competition, a selection committee will finalize on Top 10 Ideators only for the final Inter College Idea Hunt.
Idea Studio Inter College Idea Hunt Procedure-
- Once the Top 10 is finalized there will be a final event.
- They will be given 3 to 5 minutes to pitch their idea.
- The judges will be from academia, business houses and brand champions of Idea Studio.
- The Top 3 Ideators will be receiving cash prizes.
- These Top 3 will then move onto Idea Studio Season 3 as direct entry to the incubation.