Idea Studio is a platform to turn promising ideas into solutions and ultimately ignite social change and unlock potentials in favor of entrepreneurship through innovation. The process starts with calling for innovation ideas across Nepal, which is shortlisted and mentored by renowned business leaders at KUSOM-Idea Studio. The best ideas nurtured at the Business Incubator are showcased on primetime National Television in the form of reality shows, where business leaders and investors interested in the ideas, partner and invest with innovators to put sustainable solutions in place.
Job Designation: Business Development Intern
- Conducting background research on competitors, products, industry, and other BD specific information
- Contributing to the development and maintenance of the BD Department’s databases and filing systems
- Providing administrative and logistical support
- Writing BD-related materials including business plan, marketing one-pagers, capacity statements, and other thought pieces
- Contributing to quality of written content including proofreading, formatting, and editing documents
- Collaborating with BDM for product development and project planning
- Assist BDM to manage client’s portfolio
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving and management skills
- Fluent in Nepali and English (writing and speaking)
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications
- Effective communication skills
- Someone who understands or is enthusiastic about startups and financial management
- Our business development internships are available all year long. You can be at the end of your studies, in a gap year or in-between two academic years, we can find what you’re looking for!
- Most of our business development internships are available for 6 months. As tasks need proper training. Yet, it is sometimes possible to negotiate.
Interested candidates should send your CV and cover letter stating why you are perfect for this position to [email protected]